Tuesday 20 December 2011

Registration for vessel attempt 1: all paperwork accepted, even the photos. Missing only the USCG deletion from records confirmation. We're getting on it. At least the process is started and Registration can go ahead but cannot be finalized until they get that document, fingers crossed the US government is as smoothly operated as the Canadian (ha ha ha).

It feels good getting back at tackling little tasks. Definitely going to keep pushing to get everything done, the tropics are calling. Plus I need to start living a more active life, and do some more hands on work. I might sound a little weird, but I like working on boats. Tangible achievements, craftsmanship, and making things look good. When I get down to Florida I'm gonna do some serious maintenance and upkeep while I still have this positive energy.

The soviets had a mantra: "work will set you free" how true.

No comments: