Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas...check. (insert brow wipe). New year soon to come, lists to be completed, and an apartment to sell. Today I went through some stuff and packed a bit. The goal is to have everything we have that we are not using on a day to day basis packed up for transport or storage in the next couple weeks. Try to get the document to finalize the boat registration. Once the boat is registered and the apartment sells, we're off.

Going through the stuff today, I realized we have got most of the stuff we need. The other day I went through the tools and maintenance stuff, we got plenty. We even have almost full bottles of two part teak cleaner, which should come in useful on Cypraea.

I hope everyone had happier Christmases than we did, and I wish everyone the best in the New Year.

No comments: