Friday 22 June 2012

First Day of Summer



The sun was shinning as I scrubbed a months worth of growth off the anchor chain, yummy. We fired up the old perkins, who is blowing a bit of smoke lately upon start up, I put injectors on my ever growing to do list. Jennie and I motored about an hour from Bocas Town to Red Frog Marina. Red Frog is a new marina, slowly building up amenities. It is only 10 minutes by water taxi to Bocas Town, but you get access to the park on Isla Basimentos and all the amazing beaches. It is looking like Dexter and I will have lots of adventures while Jennie is at home, lots of work to.





The beach today was hot and sunny. Jennie, Dex and I went for a walk through the jungle, and to a couple beaches. We found a nice shady spot under a tree on the beach and relaxed. Jennie is trying to max her tan before heading back to the great white north.





No comments: